Ardee Coach Trim Ltd. is recruiting Commercial Mechanical craft workers to join our team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Carry out Fault Diagnosis, Service, Maintenance/Repair on Double Deck (Hybrid) Buses and other HGV vehicles
- To work as part of a team, maintaining a good working relationship between both colleagues & customers
- To adhere to correct working procedures, highlighting any errors or safety issues promptly to Management/Supervisory staff
- To keep the working area Clean and Tidy
- To participate in Training and Development Programs as required by the Company
- To undertake any other Duties or Activities as required
- HGV Mechanic National Craft qualification or completed Apprenticeship with Bus Experience.
- Good electrical knowledge and ability to read diagrams/schematics
- Good diagnostics skills
- High voltage experience is an advantage
- D Licence preferable, B licence essential
- Can follow clear instructions and fluent English is essential
- Ardee based but must be willing to travel
- Out of hours Rota / 4-day week (40hr) Expected start date: Immediate upon completion of Interview